Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Introduction

I created this "Learn by doing photography" blog to help others improve their photography.  I went to Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo and the motto there was "Learn by doing."  There's really no better way to learn than to jump into and do it.  Practice, practice, practice.  Sometimes you just have to get out with your camera and try some new things.  I am mostly self-taught.  I spent a lot of time with my camera and its manual (what??!) just playing around.  And I read a LOT about photography related subjects.

I am a Certified Professional Photographer but photography is my hobby also.  Its hard to have something that's your hobby and your job.  My goal here is to make photography fun, interesting, education, and useful for you... and me too. I am not going to talk about going into business with your photography.  If that is something you want to do, there are plenty of resources for that.

So for now....  just start shooting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment